Alexathemes has my pass now!! I am happy!

Home Forums Vision WordPress Theme Alexathemes has my pass now!! I am happy!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bgr222
    Participant

Ok, although they put me through the ringer for about 5 days – they came through. The site looks absolutely amazing IMO – lokanatha.it.

I had to get some support locally – I have to say the truth. However I can say that the mysterious people behind alexathemes will do whats right in the end.

I you decide to use this template make sure you get in touch with them first and establish a solid communication line.

I am happy – but Alexathemes is not off the hook yet – I haven’t completely finished, a few more touch ups….

I was really excited with the template and I am really happy that it is working out.

A few suggestions for Alexathemes – if people are not good with code it makes it hard. Improve your visual editor program so people like me can use it more swiftly.

Also don’t use Jetpack with Alexathemes – it doesn’t allow the template to function completely. A shout out to wpbutler.com.au who worked out some of the kinks while I was waiting for Alexa to get with the program. I am not a hater or interested in running people down nor do I hold grudges.

Good luck Alexa and thanks for making the template work so far – keep up the good work.

Ven. G.

alexathemes
    Keymaster

Thank you for your feedback 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.