Change Items

Home Forums Vision WordPress Theme Change Items

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ahouff1
    Participant

Good morning,

I am using the Vision Pro theme for a client and I’d like to change a few things and it’s not obvious to me where to do it.

1. Can I change the appearance of/remove the donate box on the front slider?
    2. For Urgent Causes, can I remove the “Donate” area (i.e. the donate $x of $x)
    3. Can I change the order of the sections? Or is Join Us Urgent Causes always the 3rd section, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you-
    Alex

alexathemes
    Keymaster

Hi

1. Can I change the appearance of/remove the donate box on the front slider? – Go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Basic settings >> Custom CSS >> Here you can add this code
    .nivo-caption{display:none !important;}

2. For Urgent Causes, can I remove the “Donate” area (i.e. the donate $x of $x) – Use the above method.

3. Can I change the order of the sections? Or is Join Us Urgent Causes always the 3rd section, etc. – You can change the section order but for this you need to rearrange the section contents.

Thank You

ahouff1
    Participant

Great, I got the first one to work no problem. I am a little confused about the second. Where exactly do I put that code? I’ve tried it in the CSS under the Causes section and it didn’t work. Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks!

alexathemes
    Keymaster

Hi

.nivo-caption{display:none !important;} this code also hide the donate area.

Thank You

ahouff1
    Participant

Sorry, I wasn’t clear. The donate area on the main page is gone, that’s all good. I’m talking about the donate part of the Urgent Causes area. The part where it tells you how much has been raised.
    Urgent Causes

alexathemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the site url.

Thank You

lisamnilsen
    Participant

Was there a way to remove this? I’m trying to do the same thing.

alexathemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us your site url and the login details to support@alexathemes.net so we can do it.

Thank You

maureen.korda
    Participant

Hello, I like the Donate div itself, but I don’t need the two cells for the amount raised and the target amount. Is there a way to only hide those two divs/cells?

Thank you.

alexathemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send your site url.

Thank You

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.