Changing pictures/icons in Our Service and Why Choose Sections

Home Forums Organic WordPress Theme Changing pictures/icons in Our Service and Why Choose Sections

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    martina
    Participant

Hello,
    right now I’m trying to change the icons at the our services and why choose sections.
    In the why choose section I think I can use the fontawesome icons, right?

But for the our services section, do I really have to upload the images before and then put their link in the shortcode? Because I would love to use the fontawesome icons there as well, but I can’t download them as a picture, only as a scalable vector grafic. Would that work?

Already thank you for the help.

alexathemes
    Keymaster

Hi

If you want to use those icons then you just need to add the icon name in the parameter.

Thank You

martina
    Participant

Hi,
    which version of fontawesome are you supporting? Because some of the (Free) icons will not display. For me it was e.g. the hammer icon.

And what is with the our services section? Can/how cab I use them there as well?

Thanks

martina
    Participant

Hi,
    which version of fontawesome are you supporting? Because some of the (Free) icons will not display. For me it was e.g. the hammer icon.

And what is with the our services section? Can/how can I use them there as well?

Thanks

alexathemes
    Keymaster

Hi

You can take the icon names from here https://fontawesome.com/v4.7.0/icons/

Thank You

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.