Falha na instalação do Tema

Home Forums Dentaris WordPress Theme Falha na instalação do Tema

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    reramos
    Participant

Boa Noite.Acabei de tentar baixar o Dentaris e a folha de estilo está faltando no arquivo zip para que ele seja carregado no WordPress. A mensagem que recebo é a seguinte:
    Descompactando o pacote…

Instalando o tema…

O pacote não pôde ser instalado. O tema não possui uma folha de estilos style.css.

Podem me ajudar?
    Obrigada

alexathemes
    Keymaster

Hi

The file you have download this is the theme package zip file where include dentaris-pro.zip, xml file and sql file so when you finish the download just extract the theme package and you just need to upload dentaris-pro.zip file in the WordPress. If you still have problem please send us the login details we will upload the theme on your WordPress.
    After theme installation you can find the options in Appearance >> Theme Options.

Thank You

reramos
    Participant

Thank you

Åsa Bertsch
    Participant

Hi

The file you have download this is the theme package zip file where include dentaris-pro.zip, xml file and sql file so when you finish the download just extract the theme package and you just need to upload dentaris-pro.zip file in the WordPress. If you still have problem please send us the login details we will upload the theme on your WordPress.
    After theme installation you can find the options in Appearance >> Theme Options.

Thank You

What exactly does this mean? Do I manually replace the files in my web hotel? Which files? In what folder? Why is there no help files after you purchase the pro version? I am not giving you my login information. Please clarify. Thank you.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Åsa Bertsch.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.