Help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maria Gambelli
    Participant

I cannot istall because said wordpress that inside the folder missing css file style in Tatoo zip folder

alexathemes
    Keymaster

Hi

The file you have download is the theme package zip file where include tatoo-pro.zip, xml file, sql file, installation guide and theme documentation so when you finish the download just extract (unzip) the theme package on your desktop or laptop and then you just need to upload tatoo-pro.zip file in the WordPress.

If you still facing the issue then kindly send us the site URL and the login details so we can install and setup the theme.

Thank You

Hello, how are you? I dare to leave another comment since I noticed that the comments were in English, I don’t know if you speak Spanish. The reason for my message is to inform you that I cannot install the theme since I don’t know the process. I would like to know if you can do it for me and by what means I would send you my data. I noticed that I only had to send you my account email and password. My question is an alexathemes account? and the URL of the website? Thank you very much and an apology for the long message. Have a great day

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.