No puedo instalar el archivo en WoordPress

Home Forums Tatoo WordPress Theme No puedo instalar el archivo en WoordPress

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hola que tal muy buenas noches mi nombre es carlos martinez. el detalle que tengo es que no puedo instalar el tema se me complica mucho ya trate de ver videos y no puedo asi que le suplico por favor me pueda ayudar con el proceso del tema muchisimas gracias

Hola que tal muy buenas noches mi nombre es carlos martinez. el detalle que tengo es que no puedo instalar el tema se me complica mucho ya trate de ver videos y no puedo asi que le suplico por favor me pueda ayudar con el proceso del tema muchisimas gracias

Hello, how are you? I dare to leave another comment since I noticed that the comments were in English, I don’t know if you speak Spanish. The reason for my message is to inform you that I cannot install the theme since I don’t know the process. I would like to know if you can do it for me and by what means I would send you my data. I noticed that I only had to send you my account email and password. My question is an alexathemes account? and the URL of the website? Thank you very much and an apology for the long message. Have a great day

alexathemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We have email you about this please check.

Thank You

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.