Problems with Section 2, Section 5 & Footer Section

Home Forums Garden WordPress theme Problems with Section 2, Section 5 & Footer Section

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jesse Frank
    Participant

Dear Community,

I have some questions regarding the sections 2, 5 and the footer.

Section 2:
    There is a picture and a video embedded. In the background is a grey square and a grey maple leaf. Since I edited section 2 the grey maple leaf is not showing anymore, there is only a grey square. I am not sure where I can configurate the grey maple leaf, because i can not find it in section 2 (Appereance > Theme Options)

Section 5 (Projects):
    There is a slider embedded. When I move my mouse over the project pictures the name of the project appears and the category as well as an envelope icon. I would like to change the icon, but I can not find where I can change it. Can you help me?

Footer (Appereance > Theme Options > Footer):
    There I can fill in information about the company. I do not want to put my phone number there so I only filled in information for the contact button. But now there is an “or” shown. Usually there would be the phone number, then the “or” and then the contact button. But since I did not fill in my phone number it says “or contact-button”. How can I remove the “or”?

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Jesse Frank.
    alexathemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the site URL so we can check.

Thank You

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.