Some sections don’t work – support won’t help

Home Forums Vision WordPress Theme Some sections don’t work – support won’t help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bgr222
    Participant

They deleted my account even though I paid for the Vision-Pro. I am under time constraints and had to get my site going quickly. Support was slow to get back to me.

I gave them the login details to my site and they still did not correct the problems even though I followed all the documentation and advice they gave.

I offered to pay them for their services yet they deleted my account and I have paid for the template.

I was polite and straight forward – sent them screen shots showing the issues. Slow to reply and did not fix the issues. I am so disappointed.

I asked them to give me a refund and they could delete Vision Pro from my admin.

Really disappointed in Alexa Themes.

alexathemes
    Keymaster

Hi

We are not deleted theme from your account. Please do not make any false complaint. As we have check the backend and seems you have not added the content properly. That is the reason it cause the issues. For adding feature image in the blog post you need to add image in the featured area just right hand side in the blog post in backend. Do not add image in the content editor area.

Thank You

alexathemes
    Keymaster
    bgr222
    Participant

You did delete my account and I cannot access my downloads. Please do not accuse me of spamming or trolling. I bought your template and am having trouble with it. Some sections do not work.

bgr222
    Participant

Support finally got back to me after I kicked up a fuss. They are ok – they are trying to help me, however I am still not satisfied as the problems have not been corrected yet.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.