View More

Home Forums Secure WordPress Theme View More

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shirley PAYNE
    Participant

I’m having an issue when trying to show more text when clicking on the “View More” button on the Services page. I want the text to display below view more when button is clicked.

alexathemes
    Keymaster

Hi

If you want the text continued to show to the same page when button click so we need to add jquery. Since it’s a customization request and can be chargeable. Please email us to our support team to support@alexathemes.net

Thank You

Shirley PAYNE
    Participant

Thanks for the response. Maybe you can help me with exactly what the View More link button is supposed to do. I’ve tried using excerpt, linking to another page, etc. and I end up with an error message, or it just reloads the Services page. As I work on the website I’ve left this issue temporarily while building our site from the template. You can take a look here: https://dynamarkteam.net/wp/services
    As you can see, I’m not exactly proficient in WordPress however I have used it to design other webpages based on templates that were more user-friendly than Secure Pro has proven to be.
    Thanks,
    Shirley

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Shirley PAYNE.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.